Thursday, September 18, 2008

DeVoe Workstation

Well here is my setup that I've had for the past 3 years. I'm a little nervous about my room being redesigned for next year because I love this. The picture was taken from a student's view at my "L" shaped tables. The projector sits in front of my laptop and projects to the white side wall. I have a hole in my table that allows for a cable plug into my stereo system for audio. I never have to worry about cords or students sticking their hands in the projector stream and no extra money was required for a screen or mounting bracket. Next year I plan to project onto a whiteboard. Anyone have luck with that?

1 comment:

Mr. Syracuse said...

I've projected on my white board before. It works pretty well, esp. if you throw up some graph paper or something to draw on. Just make sure it's clean; the dust from erasers shows up very easily.